Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring Break 07


Family
Originally uploaded by markallenhowell.
Yea! Spring Break is here. No classes, no work for a week, Just fun, sun, poopie diapers and tons of homework to get done before classes start back up. Ann and Catalina are doing fine, we ran outside yesterday and took this picture when I realized that I did not have any "family" pictures with the four of us. Ann's sister Susan has been here this week helping us out while we get adjusted to the little one. For current pics, you can check the links on the right colume, which I will try to keep somewhat updated. I'll still have to figure out something for video clips, in my spare time. :>

2 comments:

billandpange said...

I love your new blog :)
... and the family pictures!

twiga92 said...

Hello there! Long time no talk to! How's it going?